Greater Saint John Runners Club
Indoor Training Programs, Irving Oil Field House
November 2, 2019 – March 20, 2020
Starting in November, the Saint John Track Club will be starting expanded programming in the new field house in Saint John for community runners through the establishment of the Greater Saint John Runners Club. Our goal is to help build the running community, to promote fitness, provide coaching to help runners achieve new personal bests, and help all athletes reach their potential in a fun environment.
The Training Sessions:
- - Programs are offered for 16-18 weeks = 30-35 sessions
- - Three sessions per week on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- - Group coaching with training focused on promoting physical fitness and improving race results.
- - Sessions will help build endurance, develop speed, strength & mental skills in preparation for racing.
- - Where: Irving Oil Field House – 129 McAllister Dr., Saint John NB
The Benefits of joining
- - Enjoy a team training atmosphere where you can learn & improve your fitness
- - Gain access to the new indoor training facilities for less than $5 per session
- - Socialize with the group with Lunch/Coffee after Saturday practice and other social events
- - Network with other runners to learn and coordinate group travel to road competition